Infinite loading.

Mozendo

First of all let me say that I tried googling this, but could not find a solution for my problem as I can load my save file correctly.

So currently I'm in the Bison Steve Hotel in Primm. I can go between floors without being stuck on the loading screen, but whenver I try to go outside the hotel I get the infinite loading screen bug. Everything else runs like it's supposed to.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm only using the mission mojave mod/patch which I thought would prevent this.

Also I'm using MTUI if that helps.

Thanks for the help.

Sounds like your game is crashing and hanging. If your CPU hits 0 usage while it is stuck on that loading screen then it's hung. Your DLC's plugins are out of order so that's probably why and MM has got disorganized masters because of this.

Your DLC should go in order of their release, the Preorder packs go under them in alphabetical order (well they don't nee be in alphabetical order but it's good fashion and some mods requires them to be)

Sounds like your game is crashing and hanging. If your CPU hits 0 usage while it is stuck on that loading screen then it's hung. Your DLC's plugins are out of order so that's probably why and MM has got disorganized masters because of this.

Your DLC should go in order of their release, the Preorder packs go under them in alphabetical order (well they don't nee be in alphabetical order but it's good fashion and some mods requires them to be)

Ah thank you so much, this did the trick!