I created a heavy sword

lonewolfkai

I created a very heavy sword and it slows you down quite a bit, so i thought i would add in a fortify speed enchantment along with its current enchantment. the only option in the CS that i can see is that when you strike an opponent, it adds the fortify speed. whether it is added to your or to your enemy, i'm not sure, but i basically wanted to add it while travelling and not in combat. is there not a way to add self fortify speed to a weapon when equipped?

Attach a 'Begin OnEquip' script to it, along with a partner 'Begin OnUnequip'. Something along the lines of

Begin OnEquip

Player.AddSpell "FortifySpeedAbility"

End

Begin OnUnequip

Player.RemoveSpell "FortifySpeedAbility"

End

Attach a 'Begin OnEquip' script to it, along with a partner 'Begin OnUnequip'. Something along the lines of

Begin OnEquip

Player.AddSpell "FortifySpeedAbility"

End

Begin OnUnequip

Player.RemoveSpell "FortifySpeedAbility"

End

hmm, thx. ill try that out. i have a script attached to it already, but i should be able to put that in to it too.

edit: couldnt get it to quite work out because of the other script thats attached to it. ill keep working on it, but doesnt this additional script just add the spell to your spell list and not actually add fortified speed to you like armor or clothing?

Archived