Broken LOD Textures on Mountains and Trees

GamerBill

I'm having trouble with my LOD the Mountains are covered in a checkerboard texture and Trees look like rusty metal strips, This happen when I reinstalled the game it was fine before. This is base game with no mods or LODgen but continues to be a problem even with LODgen, extra LOD and Texture mods.

Any fixes or should I have just reinstalled the game again? (GOG version and used XLODGenx64 with MO2 for mod managing fyi)

h2BelsR.png

QeJzZuV.png

Edit: It turns out I forgot to clear out the overrides folder in my MO2 that left behind some trash from the first uninstall, It's all fixed now How Embarrassing :sad:

Informative Edit: After getting that bug again with the new install it always happens when I use a texture pack? Strange.

Edited by GamerBill

If you add (or remove) any VWD/LOD textures (such as NMC, Vurt's WFO, or Ojo Bueno), please see the 'Checklist Item #15 & 16' entries in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide regarding the need to run both TES4LL and FNVLODGen; or xLODGen - Terrain LOD beta for FNV, FO3, FO4, FO4VR, TES5, SSE, TES5VR, ENDERAL every time you make such a change to the "load order". Also recommend you read the 'LOD/VWD Texture Packs' section of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article first.

This is a "32-bit" game, so you should be using the 32-bit version of FNVLODGen and other tools. They can be installed right alongside the 64-bit versions as they are placed in the "Program Files(x86)" folder tree while the 64-bit versions are placed in the "Program Files" tree.

-Dubious-