Freezing after 40-60 minutes

Mozendo

Hey, I know this topic has been created several times, but I just want to know what's the best method to stop this since when I googled this there were several suggestions.

Okay, so after SMB92 helped me with my previous topic I got to play for a solid 3-4 hours until I started to get random freezes.

Sorry for bothering you guys again. )-:

I probably should of mentioned to you now that you changed your LO around so that the DLCs are in order you need to wait for 4 days in game in order to reset everything that was previously out of order. Also I must say there is no guarantee your save game will be in perfect order since you did have it out of order, it may not be that detrimental to it but it is worth mentioning.

BTW have you added any more mods recently.

I probably should of mentioned to you now that you changed your LO around so that the DLCs are in order you need to wait for 4 days in game in order to reset everything that was previously out of order. Also I must say there is no guarantee your save game will be in perfect order since you did have it out of order, it may not be that detrimental to it but it is worth mentioning.

BTW have you added any more mods recently.

Perfect how? Like I'll get constant freezing from time to time?

Also I just added two mods, oHUD and the mod configuration menu.

Hmm, alright I'll wait a few days and if not I'll just start a new game then.

Not sure if your a techie but it sounds to me like a hardware issue, thats what happens if your graphics card or cpu is overheating or if your system in unstable. Check your temps with coretemp for the cpu and a graphics card monitor (Depending on your GPU architecture) (Example Nvidia or AMD). Any Temp above maybe 80 degrees CELCIUS is damaging. Also check if your power supply is fluctuating.

Edited by callmeInfidel