2 Issues I've got.

ZeeKusa

Not trying to waste your time miss. As I said, it's going to have to wait until tomorrow. I'm recovering from wisdom tooth surgery and it's nearly 1 in the morning where I live. I need to rest. If you would like a more convenient form of communication, I am willing to communicate on whatever platform you wish

Oh my , My oldest daughter had to have that done. she was a wreck for over a week, poor thing.

it's an OUCH !!! very unpleasant thing. take care GN

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on the drive where you deploy you are deploying your toys too, you make a folder that you can associate with this procedure.

you direct the MO 2 installer to install into that folder.

this keeps you Organized and so you can determine facts against fiction.

2nd. you reverify the games files through the provider packages and run the game vanilla from that point first, re-establish a 100% vanilla install.

Not through MO 2, that comes later. you run the game from the providers program, if Steam, you run it from steam, If Galaxy / GOG ? you run it from there.

3rd. you now run Mo2 and find the game.

again. no mods, you run the launcher now from MO 2

this will write brand new code for modding under a default profile. Establishing clean code. run the game.

go through the pains now so later you won't have any.

when you have done all of that? come back and we can deal with the mods.

DO NOT install OR run Loot period in this mod organizer's setup. Do not do it, i do not care what anyone else tells you.

you use mo2's built in sorter button period. Got all that ?

Edited by Purr4me

on the drive where you deploy you are deploying your toys too, you make a folder that you can associate with this procedure.

2nd. you reverify the games files through the provider packages and run the game vanilla from that point first, re-establish a 100% vanilla install.

this will write brand new code for modding under a default profile. Establishing clean code. run the game.

DO NOT install OR run Loot period in this mod organizer's setup. Do not do it, i do not care what anyone else tells you.

I think I understand what you're saying now. Apologies, I've never done this before, where is the sort button located at, exactly? I've found 'fix enabled mods' and etc, but I just don't know where the sort button is. I've also installed MO2 in a new folder on my desktop as instructed. I ran MO2 from this folder and, as I've already had MO2 installed before, my mods and everything have shown up- enabled and etc. I verified my files, two failed to validate and are currently acquiring

Edited by GammaINC

I think I understand what you're saying now. Apologies, I've never done this before, where is the sort button located at, exactly? I've found 'fix enabled mods' and etc, but I just don't know where the sort button is. I've also installed MO2 in a new folder on my desktop as instructed. I ran MO2 from this folder and, as I've already had MO2 installed before, my mods and everything have shown up- enabled and etc. I verified my files, two failed to validate and are currently acquiring

Ok, some how there's some kind of misconception through out the internet among gamers

YOU do not install all your games and tools into ONE Drive which By the ways IS your desktop

you effectively are wasting your bandwidth and crushing your internet speed.

IF ANY one has any doubts? google One drive and read it for your self.

No, you did it wrong

your game drive, not your desktop

you don't own the desktop

the desktop is a shared access point. and it duplicates every Byte of data. delete that folder and show me the My PC lay out of your PC's drives

screen shot

Like this.

-snip-

I have two drives- my D drive and my SSD, which is my C drive. I keep most of my games on my C drive but some games that don't have super long loading times go on my D drive, which is an HDD. I think part of my issue might have stemmed from having to move my New Vegas install from my D drive to my C drive. I had to reset mod organizer's pathing to recognize the new location New Vegas was moved to on my C-drive, which is an SSD. I may have screwed that up. Here's my PC layout, regardless.

https://i.postimg.cc/59nxb93t/PC-layout.png

Edited by GammaINC

Like this.

-snip-

I have two drives- my D drive and my SSD, which is my C drive. I keep most of my games on my C drive but some games that don't have super long loading times go on my D drive, which is an HDD. I think part of my issue might have stemmed from having to move my New Vegas install from my D drive to my C drive. I had to reset mod organizer's pathing to recognize the new location New Vegas was moved to on my C-drive, which is an SSD. I may have screwed that up. Here's my PC layout, regardless.

https://i.postimg.cc/59nxb93t/PC-layout.png

D: Data drive is a good place to start over at.

your struggling due to very slow internet / IPS speeds so you live in that fear of having to re-download stuff.

I fully grasp that concept, it sucks. It appears as though that's a laptop ?