FN P90

hbzliln1ck

i currently dont have a computer that can run FO3 and dont have nifskope or blender either.

but i would like to see this classic gun become a mod

http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm398/Maverick4961/fn_p90_3.jpg

if you know how to but are not up for the challenge (it involves many animations and work)

just pm me with the how to

:thanks:

gah! this is my favorite gun in every war game ever!! lolz

Someone tried to make it but they made it a one handed weapon so, not to flame or anything, but it was kinda lame. lol

I hope someone does this!

Someone tried to make it but they made it a one handed weapon so, not to flame or anything, but it was kinda lame. lol

thats because there is no real way to make it a 2 hand weapon with out making a unique animation for that weapon only. either the person holds it like a pistol, or the avatar holds it like a rifle with one hand out hovering infront of the barrel holding nothing.

thats because there is no real way to make it a 2 hand weapon with out making a unique animation for that weapon only. either the person holds it like a pistol, or the avatar holds it like a rifle with one hand out hovering infront of the barrel holding nothing.

yeh i had a feeling it would not make sense on how to make it.

but is it possible to make a custom animation for this

i am new to modding so sorry if im on the wrong track

Archived