I'm a noob

sfbrother

Hello.

I am new here, just got Skyrim a few days ago. This is my first PC game too, so I'm new when it comes to modding and all. I'm interested in modding, looked up videos and got some things up. I downloaded the Nexus Mod Manager, and so far I'm liking it well. I downloaded 2 mods so far using the NMM and it says they are both active.

Now when I see many people with modding skyrim in video, they have a mod settings where they can change the settings of the mods on the game. I don't have that, and I don't know why. Was I suppose to download something to allow mod configuration or something to get the mods to work? Like I said, I'm a noob to all of this stuff so it is probably something really small that I missed, but do you think you can help me out?

I was running TK recoil and Locational Damage.

TK Recoil I don't believe worked from the NMM I don't think, but

Locational Damage requires me to have SKSE 1.6.

So, when I download a mod that have an internal configuration system, they menu where I can configure the information will appear on the start menu?

No, some mods have an internal configuration system. Some mods do and some don't. Which 2 mods are you running?