NPCs from all over the place appearing inside Riverwood Inn!

rogerpenna

I do not know what mod caused this but some NPCs who should be elsewhere have appeared in Riverwood and are not returning to their rightful places. And many are those are from places I have never set the foot yet in this gameplay.

One of them is the chef AND his helper... also the Ork guy that supervises Markath melter.

Is there anyway for me to return them to their original places? I am afraid that them being in Riverwood might break some future quests of the game?

As for what mod is causing this... I have no idea. Maybe some mod that spawns NPCs? Like Sands of Time?

Riverwood Inn seems to be the busiest inn in Cyrodil with the mods I installed, none of them supposed to crowd inns and taverns.

List of NPCs inside Riverwood Inn right now in my game:

Anton (Markath chef)

Rondach (Anton´s assistant?)

Snilling (farm in Solitude)

Mulush Gro Shugurz (Markath´s smelting chief)

Lorumend (?)

Hjorunn (Solitude Sawmill)

Banning (Markath stables, sells dogs)

Gorr (?)

Ogmund (Markath inn)

Grisvar the Unlucky (Cidhna Mine, Markath)

Verner Rock Chuckler (Darkwater Crossing)

Krull the Fletcher (??)

Embry (well, this one is from Riverwood and is a drunkard, so he is in the right place)

Melanie the Healer (??)

Voada (another Anton assistant!)

Vigdis Salvius (old woman farmer from around Markath)

Anneke Crag Jumper (wife of Verner, should be in Darkwater Crossing)

plus the two fool bandits from Vilja´s quest.

ok, Gorr was added by Interesting NPCs mod.

And in the Understone Keep of Markath, instead of Anton, there is this guy named Clario Moorsley... apparently, he is added by the interesting NPCs mod.

I wonder if all these people were "displaced" by Interesting NPCs mod? Like... they added new more interesting NPCs in the place of those, and instead of disappearing with them, or killing them, sent them all to Riverwood Inn?

Well in my game, I've only seen Krull the fletcher hanging around riverwood. Though I have seen verner rock crusher along solitude to dragon bridge.

I don't have the Interesting NPCs mod, but I do have the Sands of Time installed.

I've just been curious about krull cause he sells lots arrows

response to me at the Interesting NPCs mod troubleshot thread

"Clario does not replace Anton. He just happens to be located in the same area. No vanilla packages are altered.

Try looking for a mod that alters citizen schedules and how they move. This mod adds NPCs, it doesn't fiddle with vanilla ones unless it's for a quest, and only when that quest is running"

Gee... what mod can be causing this... :(

here is my mod list (dont know how to copy a text with the mods, so I made screenshots)

http://i.imgur.com/KD6ky8e.jpg

off the wall idea, but have you actually talked with all of these npc's BEFORE they appeared in riverwood? If so, you may have triggered something with ufo that caused them to become followers or something, but they instead went to a default location. Not likely, but I have had some interesting interactions with both UFO and interesting npcs.

Now for an actual idea. If you have TESVEdit, load it up and then in the skyrim.esm, look for one of the affected npcs. See if any mods have altered them and see if those changes are what is causing this.

Okay, you are looking in the wrong place.

You are looking at the information for the particular cell, not the npc itself. Under the Skryim.esm, look for the Non-Player Character(Actor) section.

That is where your npc information is located. Once you have located one of the npcs you are having issues with, see if any other mods affect it.

If there is a mod that affects one npc see if it affects the others you are having issues with.

Also, when looking at a particular npc if you scroll down (usually about half way) you will see a section called Packages. Make a note of these (write them down) for a few of your affected npcs.

Once you are done looking at the npc's, if you don't find a mod that is affecting most of them, then scroll to the Packages section (this time it is under the skyrim.esm itself like the Non-Player Character(Actor) section was).

Search for the packages you listed for some of the npcs and see if any are affected.

NOTE: if in the area to the right in tesvedit where your plugins are located, if you right click and then hit apply filter for cleaning, it will highlight differences for your. This can take a few minutes to finish though so be patient.

Let us know if you find anything.

ok, lets go

Anton - Sands of Time

Rondach - SoT

Snilling - SoT

Mulush - only affected by Skyrim.esm

Lorumend - can´t find her. Probably added by a mod

Hjorunn - Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Banning - Skyrim.esm

Gorr - can´t find him. I think he is added by Interesting NPCs

Ogmund - Skyrim.esm

Grisvar - Skyrim.esm

Verner - USP

ok, I suppose thats enough to know they are not all being affected by the same mod.