Fook2 shotgun error! Can someone fix it?

TirantBacon

The FOOK2 AK-107 will only take a silencer and is already automatic. The most configurable of the FOOK2 AKs would be the AK-74 which will take all four modkits.

Also when i finish fook2, and all the dlcs, Should I get fwe?

And could do you know why some of the weapons change damage from time to time, one minute the shotgun does 108 rounds of damage, now it does 87? This may be caused by the condition of it, but I want to just be sure

The short answer is no. But the only reason the answer is no is that it has not been done yet. antistar has a tutorial for adding weapons on his Weapon Mod Kits page. Personally I am pretty pleased with the number, variety, and balance as it stands now.

The short answer is no. But the only reason the answer is no is that it has not been done yet. antistar has a tutorial for adding weapons on his Weapon Mod Kits page. Personally I am pretty pleased with the number, variety, and balance as it stands now.

Could you give me the link?

Never mind, i didn't read your full message. Sorry

FOOK2 is never finished!

If you want to run FOOK2 and FWE, check out My Utility World - MUW - v3 by freddy_farnsworth.

Shotgun and automatic damage sometimes appears to be miscalculated and I honestly do not know why. Something to do with multiple projectiles I guess. And yes condition would affect damage.

What does it do?

It's looks like Freddy_Farnsworth already answered your question is great detail in the posts for that particular mod.

It's a massive overhaul that includes what looks like about 100 mods. The modder who made it personally customized it on his comp and then with the permission of each original author for every mod, uploaded it to the nexus.

(I agree, the description was very confusing.)

Actually, if you don't have too many mods you don't mind uninstalling, this might be perfect for you to try as it cuts a lot of the work that one would have to go through to get all these mods working.

If you've got FOMM, it's pretty easy to uninstall all your current mods with the packager, but I suspect My Utility World is just too big for FOMM to handle.

What I would do if I wanted to use this:

1:Uninstall all current mods

2: Once I have Fallout3 unmodded (vanilla) I would manually install My Utility World

3: Try adding on any extra mods you want to use one at a time

Optional:

4: If I wanted to uninstall My Utility World, I would uninstall the entirety of fallout3, and after having done that I would wipe the drive of anything left to do with it. That includes the install folder and the My Games folder.

5: I would reinstall Fallout3 and then mod it normally.