Stealthatize me cap'n

khravv

i am one person who play stealth style, i use the tactical realism mod so that i can get easy quick headshots using the silenced AK103 added by another mod... but i can't help wanting...

NINJA STUFF.

not "realistic historically accurate" ninja stuff, but i mean, more perks that help those who go ninja... i want some kind of "nano-tech neo-tokyo battle armor" and stuff, i want high owered silenced revolvers and carbines (likes some fancy high tech futuristic version of some FN guns) i would love non-stealthboy effect stealth armor (i'm not a big fan of the stelth feild crap)

i would love some kind of nano-tech katana weapon for melee, some kind of compact neo/steam-punk looking powerfists, i would love some compact sniperrifles, and maybe a "gatling rifle " (would be a rifle with a revolving barrels like a minigun) i would love 12-guage tactica; shotgun that looks cool and more modern style.

yeah, i know it doesn't fit the style of the game, and i'm gonna get a whoel crap load of complaints about how it doesn't fit, but seriously, i know i can't be the only person who wants this, and if the people want it, i say "give it to them!"

after all, making a mod that gets mass download ranks yoyu as one of the "quality" modders, make your name big like "alexscorpion" and "jaysus" did.

so realism and fitting the game be darned, i want my nano-ninja!

P.S. and a futuristic high tech looking black polished armored pagoda tower for a home would be cool

P.S.S. and a more ninja/oriental sounding soundtrack (i loved the one oriental sounding default backgroundtrack that was on Oblivion)(the trck accured most often when around Skingraad for some reason)

and btw, if i get "it doesn't fit the feel" or "that just isn't fallout style" or any of those comments, despite what i already said above, i swear i'm gonna..... hunt you down and.... shove a teadybear down your throat.

This game needs real pirates too!

We could have a TOTAL ninja versus pirate war going on. None of that Enclave against BoS stuff! :happy:

Pirates would lose obviously, a real ninja just opens the console and does pirate.kill :D

lol, yeah.

but seriously, i gotta say, i was kinda have disasapointed that alexscorpoin didn't make the nano style armor he made for oblivion for FO3.

all i really want... is the perks to go ninja... and a wide selection of ninja armors and weapons for customization and variety among ninja charaters... this would include leveled weapons and armor.

This game needs real pirates too!

We could have a TOTAL ninja versus pirate war going on. None of that Enclave against BoS stuff! :happy:

Pirates would lose obviously, a real ninja just opens the console and does pirate.kill :D

Well it would seem like that happend but really the ninja was moving so fast you couldn't see it kill the pirate untill it dropped dead and the Ninja back in it's place.

i saw that too... and i was looking for something a little more... dark and nano looking... and something without those stupid stealth feilds... i really don't like those.

not to mention there are the weapons i asked for too.

Archived