Loading wheel instantly freezes after leaving Doc Mitchell's House

Pie9075

So I've been trying to play The Frontier (Forgot to mention it in the post's title) and even with a short mod list I'm having issues. My current one is that I can start a new game, but as soon as I leave Doc's house the loading screen pops up and instantly freezes without a single loading icon motion. The game doesn't crash, but I end up stuck on the frozen loading screen forever. I have tried disabling all mods that MO2 says it has a conflict with, but it still occurs. Disabling The Frontier lets me load out of Doc's. I would greatly appreciate any help!

I tried the Infinite Loading Screen Fix NVSE plugin (https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/70964) and it somehow made things worse, with me being unable to load a save/new game.

I have attached a video as I figure it may have some details to help troubleshoot. Unfortunately there is no audio but it is just the ambient sounds from inside the house until the crash.

Along with my load order, I'm also running NVSE 6.06, RoyBattey’s 4GB Patch, NV Heap Replacer, NVTF, NVAC, JIP, JohnnyGuitar, FNV Mod Limit Fix, Stewie Tweaks, UIO, Clean Vanilla Hud, Consistent Pip-Boy Icons, Anniversary Anim Pack, Improved LOD Noise Texture, DiaMoveNVSE, and Container animations for Just Loot Menu. (All up to date)

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

The Frontier.esm