Is Bethesda shutting down

daventry

Why does everyone here thinks, that the next game by Bethesda will be Fallout 4 or TES VI?

maybe it will be a completly new IP (Game series).

personally i would love a remake of "The Terminator: Skynet", but it won't happen, because of the Terminator license.

About Bethesda and storytelling:

Bethesda never had good storytelling in any game of TES or Fallout. but really, i don't care, because there is so much to do in those games beside the mainquest. if i want a good story, i would play Baldurs Gate, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reconning or even Fable.

For me, it's about the exploration of the world and the lore behind. And thats where Bethesda is doing great.

There are many good mods that add more story to the game like Moonpath to Elsweyr. Clearly i would love more content for Skyrim, but if Bethesda wont make it, there are modders who will do it. And i think, that Skyrim will last for as long as Morrowind in mod development.

As long as there are modders out in the world, the game will live on.

We will see, what Bethesda will do next after E³. TES will continue as a "prequel" with ESO (what a stupid acronym. makes me think of ugly girls with glasses, drinking green tea, eating rotten fruits and vegetables, talking about dolphin ghosts and vortexes in a desert :blink: ). There will be a Fallout 4 some day in the future. maybe a FOOL (Fallout Online) as well. (Bethesda really has some serious problems with acronyms...)

Ladies and Gentlemen: Mr. Conway Twitty

sorry about that. it was a Family Guy attack....

sometimes this happens, when i get lost in my own posts...

Like i said, there are a lot of mods out here to continue your game. and there is always the option to play another game. there are many amazing games out right now. many of them even have there own place here at the Nexus.

It's not the end of the world.

and if it is the end of the world, just listen to

It's the end of the world as we know it (and i feel fine)

Thank you and good night ;D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic