Blues Skyrim?

Evilslayer

I've been building a new load order, and I'm trying to get JK's Skyrim, Dawn of Skyrim, The Great Cities and Cities of the North to work together. I've downloaded all the necessary patches, but I'm getting a Missing Masters notification saying, 'JKs Skyrim_Dawn of Skyrim_Patch.esp depends on Blues Skyrim.esp.' Well, I searched for Blues Skyrim on the Nexus, but came up empty.

Any help would be appreciated.

I would guess that the patch is for Dawn of Skyrim 1.4. If you go to the mod's downlload section you will see an optional 1.4 file download. The file preview shows 'Blues Skyrim' bsa and esp files in this version while the file names in the 1.5 version have changed to 'Dawn of Skyrim'.

The 1.5 version even has a warning:

This update is to fix the name of the .esp, which may break existing patches that have this mod as a master file. Please do not update to this version mid-game or use in conjunction with patches unless you know what you're doing. If in doubt, use 1.4a.

Edited by Shabdez

• 1 month later...

I wonder then why I am getting the exact same notification then. I'm not adding the mod mid game or anything I'm modding the whole game from scratch before I even start a playthrough. Other than loading up to run around a little and make sure there's no immediate CTD's I haven't played at all. Was just searching for a solution and found this post.

Master Required By
Blues Skyrim.esp Dawn of Skyrim_Holidays_Patch.esp
Either way I uninstalled 1.5, installed 1.4 + patch and gtg.