Tiny mod, would anyone else use?

Soulsbane96

I've just made a tiny mod that gives dawnbreaker a flaming effect simply because I thought it should have one (I hope to branch out into all flame enchantments and add actual flames automatically to weapons enchanted with a flame effect, just for a realism/immersion feel, but I dont know where that stuff is saved or how its done, if its even a mesh or anything like that).
Was just wondering if anyone else would be interested in using it or think its cool.

Pics:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=139633825

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=139633797

Usually weapon enchants use a shader that is applied to the weapon. Not sure whether it's possible to replace such textures/shaders with an actual mesh, let alone a mesh that fits any kind of weapon. =/ Still, it might be possible for a crafty scripter to use the weapons reach, weapontype and such to auto-add a mesh on top of the equipped weapon. Just a wild quess though.. :/

I ask only because of compatibility. If the mod changes the enchantment (not likely because particle effects on EffectShaders never play on weapons and armor), then it might be incompatible with mods that change the Dawnbreaker's stats/enchants/scripts. However, if it's a different sort of edit, it should be fine.

I ask only because of compatibility. If the mod changes the enchantment (not likely because particle effects on EffectShaders never play on weapons and armor), then it might be incompatible with mods that change the Dawnbreaker's stats/enchants/scripts. However, if it's a different sort of edit, it should be fine.

The way it's done right now is purely a mesh edit. So it would be fully compatible with any mod that does not alter the item's model.