Combat Can't be Avoided.

Deleted4434463User

Just a random bug. I was playing and i have noticed that no matter how far away I get from something once combat has engaged, it still acts like I am in combat even if I go inside or go out side. It gets very annoying because it means you have to kill everything that starts to attack you. Any Idea of what Mod/Mods could be causing this?

Looks to be more than random bug, if you have Unoffcial Skyrim patch and you visit Largashbur combat stance bugs and wont lift off anymore.

I have tested this without patch entering and leaving that area without geting cursed permanent combat status, there for Unofficial is what causes it.

Edited by FrozenFeather

Looks to be more than random bug, if you have Unoffcial Skyrim patch and you visit Largashbur combat stance bugs and wont lift off anymore.

I have tested this without patch entering and leaving that area without geting cursed permanent combat status, there for Unofficial is what causes it.

I am going to test without the Unofficial Skyrim Patch and tell you if that fixes it I am also using SkyRe and Duel. If you have anymore ideas or would like to see my BOSS log let me know.

Tested more of bugged area, here is what I found out.

with

1. Unofficial skyrim patch combat status stays even after moving long distance from area. Easy to see if playing as khajiit.

2. Unofficial and iWerewolf mastery with non hostile npc's setting taking distance don't matter if bug starts

3. Using only Werewolf mastery and non hostile npc's setting.

Edited by FrozenFeather