Which mod could be messing up some of my peoples' heads?

Mk99Tr

Fixed! It was the Cass mod, whose author decided it'd be a genius idea to add 4 new races, exactly the same names and codes for each (Caucasian, Hispanic, Y'know.) as the vanilla ones. The new race entries were f***ing texture recognition up. Or something like that idk. I removed those parts of the .esp and it worked.

Also later deleted the mod but, y'know.

I'm getting the classic bethesda game purple head syndrome. It happened after UNINSTALLING a character face mod (it was only an .esp that edited Boone's face, NOT a texture mod), oddly enough.

Yes, I've done my archive invalidation and I'm sure no files are MISSING.

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
NVAnimatedEDEFace.esm
oHUD.esm
TheHUDEditor.esm
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
T4-plugin.esp
HairPatcher.esp
Better Burned Man.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
CCO - Ulysses Companion.esp
Cass Face.esp
A Better Boone.esp
NVMMP.esp
JustAnArmorPack_WithCheatBox.esp
Clarity.esp
Colt N99 10mm.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
Dynamic Third Person Camera.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
FOVSlider.esp
FP gun follows crosshairs.esp
gannon redesigned.esp
HeightMenu.esp
Kilogram Carry Weight.esp
lockpicky.esp
No Dialogue Tags.esp
Simple Interior Lighting.esp
Pipboy2501.esp
RAD_RaulAsDannyOverhaul.esp
rockbiter_AnimationSounds.esp
superhot.esp
T4-plugin-Races.esp
T6M Female Power Armor NV.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
Unofficial Patch NVSE Plus.esp
Veronica.esp
Altitude.esp
Myeorce.esp

The final Myeorce.esp is a xEdit merge patch.

Edited by Mk99Tr

Texture replace any existing files with the same filename as those from other mods. Uninstalling a mod will not necessarily restore the texture file of another mod that had gotten overwritten.

Please see "Issue - Fix a missing or solid color texture problem" entry under the "Solutions to Mesh -Red Kite- icon or Texture -solid or off color- problems" section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article.

Also, make sure you rebuild your "merge patch" file after you change anything in your "load order". Mod index numbers will be different.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent

Texture replace any existing files with the same filename as those from other mods. Uninstalling a mod will not necessarily restore the texture file of another mod that had gotten overwritten.

Please see "Issue - Fix a missing or solid color texture problem" entry under the "Solutions to Mesh -Red Kite- icon or Texture -solid or off color- problems" section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article.

Also, make sure you rebuild your "merge patch" file after you change anything in your "load order". Mod index numbers will be different.

-Dubious-

I DID rebuild the patch. Also, no, uninstalling the mod could not have removed the files of a mod that had been overwritten, I use MO2 which does not make files replace each other that way. I also made sure to reinstall every mod that added textures to humans from original files. Even if I did NONE of those things, it still should not be a problem because the mod that I uninstalled which started the problem was, again, not something that had textures in it. It only had an .esp and numerical values for Boone's face. I looked at it.

Nevertheless I'm going to read through the links you sent and see if I can do anything with the advice offered there. Thanks.