Skyrim is crashing, please help

GoldenGoat100

Skyrim is crashing, and I've no reason why. I sent a message to Gopher regarding the situation but I diden't get any response for some reason, so that is why I post this here. Please help me if you know the reason to the crashes. I can start from the beginning so you can understand the problem better. Some weeks ago I purchased a new hard drive and needed to install all my games and hardware drivers. 8 days ago I thought about starting a new game in Skyrim, and so I did, but the game crashed when Ralof where talking to you as you where transported to the execution. I diden't install any mods yet, but I had the high resolution texture DLC from Bethesda. I deleted the DLC and the game worked perfect, and then when I got to Riverwood I began installing a lot of advanced mods, including NebuLa1's texture mods. The game worked perfect, but over a brief period of time the game crashed again. After a lot of crashes, I managed to get outside Bleak Falls Barrow and began finding out why the game crashed. I think I managed to understand why the crashes occurs. It has to do with the texture mod and DLC because the game worked perfect when I used all my mods besides the texture mod and the high resolution texture pack DLC. But the weird thing is that when I deleted the DLC from Bethesda, the textures was still from the DLC, but no crashes occured. I've tried to reinstall the game and the mods but it still crashes!

I would greatly appreciate it if any of you could give me a proper solution to this problem.

Edited: I tried to change my load order with BOSS, but the crashes still appear. I even tried cleaning the dirty mods, but that diden't help neither. All I now is it has to do with the texture mod and DLC, but I'm not 100% sure.
I really hope someone could help, because I've no clue at all. I'm currently useing the high resolution texture pack DLC, but the crashes still occurs... This is extremely sad. I was looking forward to play Skyrim, and now I only get a shitload of CTDs. If you have any solutions, please post it.

Newest edit: I tried starting a new game, but it crashed and left this papyrus log.

Here is my papyrus log: 04/23/2013 - 02:46:29PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[04/23/2013 - 02:46:29PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[04/23/2013 - 02:46:29PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[04/23/2013 - 02:46:41PM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/23/2013 - 02:46:41PM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Hmmm, that was weird. Please post the solution if you know it.

Edited by GoldenGoat100

Inevitably you'll be asked for your load order from BOSS. Just get that together now and more people can read through it and possibly help. I know you said you were crashing before all of that. People will say you have to clean with TESVedit blah blah blah. Also, post your Papyrus log if possible. Happy hunting!

Thanks. I'll be getting it done... Emm, where do I find my BOSS load order? I,am kinda new to modding you see

Inevitably you'll be asked for your load order from BOSS. Just get that together now and more people can read through it and possibly help. I know you said you were crashing before all of that. People will say you have to clean with TESVedit blah blah blah. Also, post your Papyrus log if possible. Happy hunting!

Edited by GoldenGoat100

If you a do a search for BOSS (Better Oblivion Sorting Software- works for Skyrim) on Nexus, you will be directed to the page. There are tutorials on YouTube for installing it. Once you download and run it, you can use it to sort your load order. Who knows, maybe that may even fix your crashing issues just by having a diff load order.