From Dusk 'Til Dawn

Try2bcool

I was wondering how hard it would be to create a replica of the "Titty Twister" bar from the movie "From Dusk 'Til Dawn". It seems to me that this would be a perfect location to add to the game that would fit into the world of FO3.

It could be set at the edge of a cliff like in the movie, where the back side of it is the sloping steps of a Mayan pyramid (or Incan?) with trucks and cars and skeletons and assorted items littering the valley behind it.

The bar itself would need strippers, and maybe have a couple of songs from the movie being played (the ones that were played as they sat around waiting)

I don't know how ambitious someone would want to get with this, I mean, I would be happy if someone would just create the building (with tunnels to explore) and fill it with ferals and items. But, someone who really gets into it might want to add a working bartender and/or waitress, strippers that you can talk to and have them climb up on your table and dance, and you could have some NPC's sitting around drinking and smoking, and a band on the stage that looks like they're playing the music. You could also create a new weapon(s) based on the one(s) used in the movie. The power driven stake, and maybe the cross shotgun or a large cross that works like Moira's MoleRat Repellent Stick on ghouls.

Anyway. The club would be safe to enter and hang out at during the day, but if you are in there at midnight, the doors lock and all the people working there become ghouls/ferals and attack the NPC's (and kill them fairly quickly), and then turn on you. You then would have to fight your way through the temple to find the key that unlocks the front door. Maybe have a couple of Deathclaws be the final guardians that spawn in the bar after you get the key and make your way back there.

So what do you guys think? Too ambitious? I would think the majority of it could be done with existing textures from the game, maybe a little custom neon here and there. The script shouldn't even be that complicated, a lot of it would just be slightly modified behaviors that already exist, or that someone else has already figured out. (like Trynfkwtme's Exotic Dancers MOD)

Archived