New monitor causes Render Issue - Can't Launch Game

Anoxeron

I got tired of lugging my 25" monitor upstairs while working in Houston. Though I've purchased EVERY game I have in my possession I use no cd executables and over half of my games have been rendered useless. I use FOSE playing GOTY version and didn't bring my disks so I have no way to change the graphics settings. Anyone Know of a way to execute the launcher another way? I can still run Geck but have No way of checking my changes. Any input or ideas will be GREATLY APPRECIATED !!! :facepalm:

Edited by Anoxeron

Anoxeron - Hello!

"Anyone Know of a way to execute the launcher another way?"

I don't know how to run the launcher without the disc but "Old" FOMM has a "Game Settings" tab in which you can chnage all of Fallout 3's graphics settings.

I don't know if "New FOMM" or NMM have a simillar option as I don't use them.

Hope this helps!

Prensa

Thanks Prensa and M48A5. I've been VERY busy and haven't really had time to play anyway. This monitor is a wide screen and my older games retain auto detect and recognize the proper settings. When I'm not so Tired I'll see if I can correct it through the FOMM's settings. I Truly Appreciate the input - Much Thanks !!! :smile: Edited by Anoxeron

• 2 weeks later...

Fallout Mod Manager does have a graphics setting in game settings but sadly it can't be corrected this way. I'm going back home the 18th so I'll be able to fix everything then. Much Thanks Again !!! :)