Undies for naked bodies

ossa000

I like immersion mods, so im a user of naked bodies mods, but i always get that feeling: "HEY this girl is using nothing under this power armor?"

Morrowind and Oblivion allowed the use of clotches with armor, but not fallout.

So, i think that should be very easy for someone to put a underweare for each NPC in game, so if u loot the armor they would equipe the undies, and if u loot the undies than they would be naked.

Not a big thing but more immersive on my opinion.

Well on the bright side, even after 200 years of a post-nuclear war world, there's still plenty of detergent lying around. Anyways, on the balance of probability your underwear came from someone else anyways. Even Vault Dwellers probably hand-me-down their clothes. I would say that no one's making underwear anymore, because the only available materials would probably cause sterilization.

Or perhaps increased fecundity. Who knows.

Yao Guai Thong

+3 Charisma

-2 Strength

-2 Agility

For immersion-sake, I'd love to have it so that not all Power Armor is lootable (some mods touch on this), but when it IS looted, it's replaced by untouchable Recon Armor. I mean, Recon Armor is supposed to be the under-armor worn beneath Power Armor. (Hense, most BoS soldiers not wearing a Power Helmet are wearing the Recon Helmet, instead.)

It's be a bit of work to figure out how to have the Power Armor looted, and the corpse made to wear Recon in it's stead, though... (and have it flagged as unlootable... unless you want to loot two sets from every corpse.) Personally, I'd expect Recon Armor to be needed to actually WEAR Power Armor, but that would lead to some pretty ungodly DR numbers... let alone the waste of the +5sneak bonus. Heheheh.

Do people wear underwear?

WIN.

I think it would be a simple thing to do (with it being a quick fix) but if you have you own underwear why would you want other peoples?? (eww.... skidmarks much?)

Because u are some kind of sick male without a father and want to see how pretty that raider girl was before she dated with your shotgun???

Archived