Reinstalling Skyrim without losing mods?

zeemo71

Yeah, but that is assuming no mods. Try setting it to low and see if that helps. Otherwise get rid of any mods that have high rez textures. Unfortunately, your laptop graphics is just not powerful enough. Skyrim is very demanding.

I couldn't try. The launcher won't start so I can't change the settings. THOUGH at the very moment I am using a texture Optimizer program called Ordenador. Hopefully the textures will still look good cause its changing their size dramatically but if it works then its worth it right? I'm kind of considering repurchasing it though cause I bought a used version off of amazon maybe the last user screwed something up idk but the legendary edition is around the corner and I may just buy that new so I won't have any more problems. I just wondered why the game is giving me a hard time even without mods. I know its a legal disk and I registered with steam so idk.

Edit:

Dug a little deeper into windows 8 and found my specs at least some:

AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon HD 7520 Graphics 2.70 GHz

Installed memory RAM: 4.00 GB (3.47 usable)

64bit OS, x64 based processor

HP Truevision HD

Edited by zeemo71

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

having similar issues, have removed all mods uninstalled and reinstalled game even steam has been removed and reinstalled now i'm stuck in a stationary carriage through driver seat looking through a stationary horses rear end out its mouth, what do i do please someone help, i hope this post isnt dead...