Mjoll Scene dialogue

Hi,

I'm making a follower mod, and I'm trying to get it to talk to Mjoll when they are close by.

So I made a new dialogue quest, and put an empty line in the Idle category under Misc, with a script attached to run the dialogue scene after the idle line is triggered.

I made sure the script was firing by attaching another line to it, checked and double checked my Quest Aliases, but still, whenever the scene is triggered, only my NPC speaks. Mjoll just stands there, no dialogue no head tracking. My own NPC would just run through its lines without ever hearing the reply.

i'm not using any AI packages, since it is just a very simple dialogue, I thought they could talk on the fly. With the quest aliases, I've used both referring to Unique Actor and forcing the specific reference. I have not attached any conditions to the scene, it should fire regardless of location, if follower or anything else. The voicelines for both NPCs are recorded and works fine in the dialogue box. Mjoll's name shows up in there as well as the only NPC that can use said lines.

So I'm a bit stumped. This is the first dialogue scene I've ever tried to make but it's not happening at all.

Any help is appreciated.