Help with the Creation Kit, error messages are appearing.

FillipeMattos

You'll need to be more specific in your description. What exactly is the error msg and what are you trying to do?

I recently had a problem where I tried to add a new armor, then a windows error would pop up stating that CK stopped responding and has to close. Spent the better part of the weekend googling and trying fixes but nothing worked. So I ended up nuking steam, CK and the game and started over. Probably overkill (I'm definitely not a CK expert), but it fixed whatever the problem was.

Before resorting to drastic measures, here's a few things to check: Make sure the CK is up to date and the same version as the game. In Steam, verify CK file integrity, verify game file integrity. Maybe try Uninstall, reinstall CK. If you are using ENB, remove those files and see if that has an effect (or try this).

Have you recently uninstalled Skyrim but not the Creation Kit? Do you have any DLC's? Also sometimes when you uninstall CK it can really mess up your Skyrim files.

Edited by majikku22

The error message appeared after that I deleted some old musics and added the latest. It seems that the game asks you to overwrite all previous songs, otherwise it will be presenting error directly. I changed the title of every music-fighting old, after having done so I could discard the previous file and save without error appears. If you delete the old files and then put the new at the same time without them overwrites, the program crashes when you save. Sobrecresver all the old files and then delete them it is necessary. At least here worked.

Edited by FillipeMattos