Possible Midas Magic compatibility issues with SkyRe/Lock Overhaul, su

Pau1K311y

Hi

I am using Midas Magic mod and appear to be having some issues / possible conflicts with other mods. This may be an old question but I'm still fairly new to Skyrim.

First issue is Midas Nighteye. When I get the Perk in the SkyRe Illusion tree to cast novice spells for half magicka its cost is not changed. It is classed as a novice spell so why is this?

Secondly Midas Open Locks does not work. I'm guessing that it is conflicting somehow with Lock overhaul but I'm not sure how to configure mod in SkyUI. I have tried to enable/disable spells in LO but Midas spell still did not work. Could anyone tell me why this is happening please?

I could not find anything on compatiblity issues, or am I missing something obvious? Is there another more compatible spell mod I should be using. Essentially these are the only two spells that I wanted it for although I would like to give it a try.

You should look into Tendo's ReProccer, I'm pretty sure this is the kind of thing he made it for. Not a SkyRe user myself so I could be wrong, but it's worth a shot.

Edited by MShoap13

I use Midas Magic and SkyRe (plus the Reproccer tool just mentioned) and have none of these errors. I do not use the lock overhaul mod though. I can see where this could conflict with midas magic, and if it does, you will simply have to choose to get no use out of those spells, or to disable the lock overhaul mod, if there is no patch.

Ok so I have cerwiden companion and conjurable chest - do these conflict? I have removed other possible spell conflicts like levelled summons but had no joy. Have uninstalled lock overhaul but now trying to find a lock i can use spell on!

Is there a particular install method to follow? The reproccer seems to see midas when I run it, I would have thought that it should work.

I am in the process of taking out all spell related mods but would appreciate some pointers... at the end of my tether

Maybe I didn't ask the right question but is Midas compatible with either SkyRe or LO? I read in Midas that spells are not balanced but doesn't the reproccer do this? Should it even be used with SkyRe and if so can anybody

tell me if the Perks - such as magicka cost - should affect Midas spells? Has anyone had similar problems and resolved them, and If so,how did you resolve it?

I had guessed that there may be some conflict with LO but thought that disabling spells in mod config for LO might work. Is it possible to have these work together? I can use the lock overhaul spell but it does not appear to give me experience. Can I change this?

I use reproccer - as mentioned - with TES5edit and BOSS but none identify any problems. I have used Sharlikrans Midas patch as directed by BOSS also. I have read the readme's but think I must have missed something obvious.

I notice that Midas has not been updated for some time. I was looking forward to trying new spells but if these mods are not compatible can anyone tell me if there is a SkyRe compatible spell mod that gives me spells such as nighteye and open lock? These should never have been removed from the game in my opinion.

Edited by Pau1K311y