help with climates of tamriel and dark dungeons and nights

cybill

i have had a really nice set up for a while but had to do some jigglin about. i had realistic lighting overhall and climates of tamriel both installed and workin beautiful. i had issues with CTD's but eventually worked it out with load order and the like. however i have just run BOSS and it has changed that.

what i really loved was very dark nights and very dark dungeons so torches were essential but now they simply are not. there is a thing in the climates installation (i am usin NMM) which gives a choice of levels. at level 6 outside is bright and at level 7 it is just too dark. the dungeons are all well lit (comparitivly).

i have looked at the realistic lighting load order and it just hasn't helped. i am at a loose end now.

i don't understand how i just can't get it back to how i had it. i don't want to lose COT(unless you can recomend an alternative?) so if anyone could suggest an alternative to the RLO. that would give me those georgeous dark nights and interiors i would be so happy.

ETA - just installed this istead...seems perfect so far http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1875