Port All-American carbine from New Vegas to Fallout 3

SexyNexy

Hello, I have both New Vegas and Fallout 3 installed, and I would like to port the All-American carbine to Fallout 3. Now I know the site rules forbid this thing (uploading that kind of mods that is), but I just need a tutorial on how to do this for personal use.

Can some good people help? :happy:

Extract it's model and textures from the BSA archives and move them to FO3's Data folder. Then fire up GECK or FO3Edit and either use an existing weapon as base or create a new weapon entry, make the changes you want, add All-American model (replace the existing if using another weapon as base) and save the plugin.

Now, if you just want to add it through console commands, note the BaseID and use the player.additem command. If you want to place it somewhere, open the cell you want to place it in, drag it over and position it. Adding it to leveled lists isn't hard either but I won't be explaining that cause it would take a while.

• 1 year later...

WARNING - Do not upload it though, snipping exact copies of textures and/or meshes from other games, including NV is not allowed .-. Not the police here, just have seen it before, so just.. your choice, but I do not recommend it if that is what you were gonna do :)