Create your own +Stats - +Talent -Armor

SuDuS

Hi there

First of all I hope all of u modders understand what I'm about to tell u due to my bad english.

While wanderin the waste nd findin stuff like Outfits that give me +X Stat-Points without any apparent

reason I thought it might be fine if I could actually choose what stats i'd like to buff.

My idea was an engine, sewing-kit, workbench - like thing that enables me to do exactly that.

Example: I' walk around with nice glasses, a baseballhat and my gud old modified Vault 101 suit.

All of these items give some change to my stats. But as humans are a greedy lot I want more, better

and powerfull unique stuff. So my char goes to it's "modding place" and changes some stuff. Now the

baseballhat gives better Per+2 during daytime, the glasses allow me to look smart so Char+1 and

my suit now enables me to push my repair by 10 points.

As it would be a wonderfull possibility to completly unbalance the game there and create god-like

items there has to be a drawback. Payment would be the easiest, certain ingredients to upgrade

depending on what u want to change and what abilities it should get would be rather difficult, but

atmospherical. Also there has to be an increase in costs. While +1 Stat should be relatively cheap +3

has to be incredible expehensive, as it gives major advantages (ie +1 500caps +2 1000 caps +3

3000caps or even higher prices).

Talents should be a bit cheaper, but still hard to mass-produce ur +30 Barter - armor.

As an excuse for using money there could be something that explains, that the tin-metal in the caps

is the perfect material to power the "modding-machine."

I hope I could get my point across nd would appreciate comments ad hints or changes to better the

idea ... course most of all i'd like to hear from a mercifull and committed modder :).

SuDuS

Archived