Suggestions anyone?

Slikpik

I haven't been on GECK in a while and I want to get back into it. I was thinking of doing a horror quest (It's pretty simple actually) but I dunno. Any suggestions for what to do?

There are rather a lot of suggestions of what you could do, here.

If you're asking for input on a horror quest mod, however, there's not particularly much I can contribute, I'm afraid. Best of luck finding something to do! :)

when player is outdoor after dark mysterious beast appear to hunt him and only way to get rid of it is to solve murder of some woman that was sacrificed to cult of maneaters in suit made from flesh.player is take to 3 diferent locations where woman was and after solving some puzzles he get clue where next location is.player shall encounter some scary thing like screams and pictures flashing on screen.Player will have to run or hide because beast will be immortal until third location was completed.

Btw sorry for my english i hope you understanded some of text

Devil's mine; A long forgotten mine in the Mojave, it use to be a coal mine where prisoners mined. Pretty crule place with guards that showed no remorse. Many prisoners died and many of the lost and angry spirits still haunts the place.
(Still there are no ghost in vegas, and there are no such meshes I know, but what about making pale looking humans with no faces?)

they could spawn behind you when you are half way down in the mine.
How does that sound? :)

Hmmm.....Horror is difficult with the game engine. Shock and surprise are tough to pull off. I would have to approach it differently then. How about every night the people you know turn into murderers that have no control. In the morning they don't remember. You have to solve the reason without killing them, you care about them. maybe a malelevolant person drugs the well for some greedy reason or something. Edited by greggorypeccary

Take some inspiration from the Dunwich building.

Use very few enemies, and take full advantage of "pick up item-OH MY GOD WHAT'S THAT SCREECH OH s#*! THERE'S A REAVER BEHIND ME".

No companions. Heck, if possible, I'd make it so that the Pip Boy radio doesn't work. And if you turn on one of the radios inside...

Instill an atmosphere of unnerving, creeping wrongness. Doors that open on their own; a skeleton suddenly dropping from the ceiling, with some signs of movement on an upper level. Areas where there is almost no sound or even environmental music at all. VATS and perception detection failing to work properly.