We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

does anyone know why song of green

steelfiredragon

Players can usually only speculate

a) the mod author decided that it was time to call it quits and pulled his/her mods off the net

b) it is being worked on due to some issue and the author thought it better to set it to hidden until he/she can release a new version

c) some copyright issue popped up

Maybe ask Nexus admins in a private query....

Yeah I know, I wanted so badly having auri in my adventures now that I have a decent PC to run at least 100 mods, I tried to contact her sending Waribiki a message, but I have not recived and answer I don't blame her, she has surely been getting tons of similar messages.

I know this might sound strange but asking for an old archive of the mod in the forum is considered piracy? or is it allowed by the forum itself? I wanted to try I could even ask for permission of the autor.

Yeah I know, I wanted so badly having auri in my adventures now that I have a decent PC to run at least 100 mods, I tried to contact her sending Waribiki a message, but I have not recived and answer I don't blame her, she has surely been getting tons of similar messages.

I know this might sound strange but asking for an old archive of the mod in the forum is considered piracy? or is it allowed by the forum itself? I wanted to try I could even ask for permission of the autor.

Afaik, in general, only if a) authorized by the author, and b) if it doesn't violate a ToS issue (ie, mods that have been banned from Nexus for copyright or some other infringement) But again, asking Nexus admins are likely the single best source for the answer.