Mod Recuest: Cannibalisim

TDM666

Personally I think this is your own little bid to introduce Gynophagia into the Fallout universe as fap material. Just my personal observation.

Not that there aren't already 200 different nude mods/perverted things in FO3 mods already, though.

Personally I think this is your own little bid to introduce Gynophagia into the Fallout universe as fap material. Just my personal observation.

Not that there aren't already 200 different nude mods/perverted things in FO3 mods already, though.

And you are right, but I'm apparently not the only person out there that would like to see a mod like this see the light of day. So it might be worth doing!

Hm... gross.

But possible.

... Seriously, would you find appealing a roasting woman? I mean... have you seen burned people? Do not want!

It's fantasy, dude!

And besides, this is what modding is all about; bringing something you want to a game that doesn't already have it.

Mods are a way of adding your own personal touch to the game. Something you want that the game doesn't have.

Actually, chances are Wasteland humans are just as badly irradiated as the rest of the Wasteland fauna, especially when you consider biomagnification. You say getting instant mashed potatoes out of a two hundred year old fridge is dangerously irradiated, imagine eating a human that has eaten hundreds of them over their lifetime.

yeah he's right and most fridges from the 1950'2 are lined with lead, (watch indiana jones)

Actually, chances are Wasteland humans are just as badly irradiated as the rest of the Wasteland fauna, especially when you consider biomagnification. You say getting instant mashed potatoes out of a two hundred year old fridge is dangerously irradiated, imagine eating a human that has eaten hundreds of them over their lifetime.

yeah he's right and most fridges from the 1950'2 are lined with lead, (watch indiana jones)

That's nice to know, but kinda pointless, seeing as they've still been sitting around without refrigeration for 200 years! :wacko:

Archived