dual wield

Ophisoner

ok i didnt find any mods whatsoever with dual wield for F3 so i decided to to ask u guys for help.

im a noob in modding :rolleyes: so it goes like this

- dual wield one-handed weapons

-SMG is optional i live that to u

-10mm pistols and laser pistols

-sawed-off shotguns optional-i dont like this idea but in case someone finds it cool

-a special perk,like dual wield or Master Gunslinger,to make it realistic ,gunslinger perk should be taken before dual wield gets availible

-Small Guns 50-65

-i was thing about the stuff to work like this>

somehow in geck set pistols to be equiped in both left and right hand AFTER taking a perk for it

aim mode could be like unreal ,set the pistols gangsta style (horizontaly)

double the firepower but chews ammo pretty fast,extremly innacurate at mid to long distances WHILE moving. overall lesser accuracy at mid and long range.

could make a vats special animation for jumping on your back from enemy when in close-to-melee range while unloading swath of bullets and ripping him to shreds,possibly multiple dismemberments while in vats.

yes i played too much Max Payne but it wouldt be a bad idea to have an option of feeding talon ambush party in close range .

and the dmg should be slightly increasesd

these are my ideas ur the modders i think many ppl would be interested in seeing this come to life, there should be noone who played fallout 3 that didnt wanted to take 2 guns and do some mayhem.

Ophis

this is an offer and my wish for u to make i hope it is possible

as far as im concerned jaysus is more then capable in doing this and the rest of his team that made COMM

my apologies to other modders who might feel bad about this but i remember only his name at this time of night

good luck and ofc.... :thanks:

Archived