teen mod

khravv

i know it sounds weird, but it came into mind when i started using the "jesse" companion mod. she is a teen, and thus stands out a little bit from the rest of the crowd... and in a good way i think.

so i was wondering... can someone make a mod that would allow you to play as a teen (like maybe making it an additional race [note: if you do, be careful to link everything up right, i tried making a "radier race" mod once and the ende result was it turning into oridinary versions of that race once adulthood was reached in to the tutorials, so either someone who knows what they are doing there needs to do it, or someone needs to make it a "exit door only" race])

just out of curiosity, i was honestly supprized when i saw that no one had done this...

(if there is a consle type in code for it... then let me know, since that would be easier than making a mod, however i don't know how the cusomization of it would work.)

The in-game teens are no different from adults except their younger faces, the problematic thing would be to make a race that looks "teen", someone would have to make completely new meshes that are something between child and adult.

then i guess it'll prove a nice challenge to the more experienced modders.

or... for simplicities sake, if someone cuold make a mod allowing you to choose your character's hieght when you make your character, we could use the face-gen program to finish the rest.

youre 16 upon leaving the vault... thats teenage

correction, you are actually 18 when you leave... or was it 20? either way, no, you are not 16 when you leave the vault. it says so on the white out "___ years later" after the GOAT. i forget how many it says, but you are not 16 anymore afterwards... that is why it lets you have your beard... after all, not many 16 year olds can grow a suvivalist beard (the big huge bushy beard option)

Archived