Armed to the Teeth Easy for NPCs (Making NPCs Wear Multiple Weapons)

Erchino

Hello,

I am currently in the process of making a Skyrim movie, or Machinimation, as some people like to call it, and I need to make an NPC wear a bow and quiver while equipping a sword. As many of you know, in vanilla Skyrim, weapons "override" each other, meaning players and NPCs can't carry multiple weapons at a time visually. The mod Armed to the Teeth Easy Version, which in reality is just a Skyrim ini edit, offers a solution for player characters. What I need, however, is how to make NPCs wield multiple weapons at a time. Various users of this mod have reported seeing NPCs wearing multiple weapons, a bow and a dagger for example, after installation, but I need to find a way to FORCE an NPC to wear multiple weapons at a time. Would anybody happen to know how to make this possible using Armed to the Teeth Easy Version? How the mod works is that anything "Favorited" will instantly appear equipped and sheathed for the player, so if you favorite a bow and a sword, both will appear sheathed on the player at the same time until the equipped weapon is drawn. What I'm thinking is that forcing NPCs to favorite certain equipment should solve my problem, so does anybody know if there's a way to "Favorite" weapons for followers on NPCs? Or is there any other way in which I can achieve visually equipping NPCs with multiple weapons?

Thanks, help much appreciated.

PS: Here's a link to the mod I'm using - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26486