Issue with FKXPackUI

Hi all.

I just installed the AAF kit and when going to use the FKXPack to convert an xml file I have run into this error.

<<< Converting C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Fallout 4/Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Animations/AnimPreviews/FGAnim/DrinkingWater.xml to hkx
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "F4AK_HKXPackUI\f4ak_hkxpack_UI.py", line 196, in convertXmlHkx
  File "subprocess.py", line 522, in call
  File "subprocess.py", line 710, in __init__
  File "subprocess.py", line 958, in _execute_child
WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified

Anyone have any clues as to what is wrong?

Lol. I have bitten the bullet and installed studio max. I don't yet know if its worth me paying for this app as I normally would use Blender for animations and I only want Max for its supposed ability to import and export files in the correct formats. At least from what I can comprehend in the (rather convoluted) Fallout animation kit PDF I could do most things with other less convoluted and expensive tools.

In saying that I have used Max in the past (up until about until about max9) so its not a completely new environment to me and I have animated with it in the past for mods. Though getting the tools set up for Fallout 4 is proving a nightmare. Firstly would either one of you know if there is a version of the Havok tools that works with Max 2015+?

I have already made animations and finally have the xml <-> hkx conversions. I can do basic edits to animation poses with hkxposer though its not quite what I require.

And Niston, yes I prefer script myself. The CK is bad enough when it comes to convoluted platforms. Though at least it doesn't cost $300 a month to use it.

Edited by Firehawk777