Wanna make a quest for FO3 But outta ideas? This might help

SamuZero

Okay, first i´d like to inform that this is my first topic, so be gentil.

Back to topic.

Planing new quests for fallout 3 is easy.

Start by watching few movies or maybe reading some kids stories, cause thats where the inspiration comes from.

Then you can note things up.(By the way people like when you can choose so you should make alternative endings, like Bad Karma And Good karma endings)

First you should think of the problem"Okay this small town gets taxed all the time by the general of the town, and the townfolks are getting sick of it"

Then what can you do about it."Then you could make a deal with the general that if youde help him with some super mutants hed lower the taxes, or you could just make a deal with Paradise falls and the towns general that they can slave the wole town and everyone who drops in, and the general gets a nice home from the paradise falls and 20% from the paradise falls slavery bussines(10% With high speech skill)"

Then the reward(Oh! People love new perks, weapons and armors)"So Cuz in this the general will anyways be happy you can make him give you new (modded) weapon"

After all this youll just have to name it all. like"General Jenkins". Reward weapon would be "Wastelanders friend",name some of the generals guards, townfolks and the town.

Then comes the modding. :unsure:

This is propably the lousyest topic ever so you dont have to tell me that.... N some of the things r bulls.... on parade:wallbash:

Archived