Weird Weapons stats bug

vacuity615

First i would to say that English is not my native language so sorry for my mistakes.

I'll try my best to be understood.

After i finished the game the first time i decided to make a new game to test some mod to improve my gaming experience using my first character save for testing them.

Weapons mods

Quest mods ...

After i finished to choose, install and test mod without any problems, i started my new character.

After a few minutes of game I am reported a strange thing..The weapons of my inventory had less damage and dps stats than real values. For example the 10mm pistol have a real damage value of 22 but according to my Pip boy the damage value of this gun is 16.

After i removed all mod from my game and unstalling the game itself i still can't fix the problem.

I hope someone could help me with that.

Thank you.

Edited by vacuity615

Maybe because your skills are back to level 1. If you've removed all your mods and it's the same than it's vanilla stats still.

Maybe you're right, i don't know this game enough to be sure so that is worth trying.

Thank you for your answer.

Edit: You are right, I am sorry for this useless post, i don't even think about it. Anyway thank you and i'm sorry to make you waste your time for silly man like me. I'm pretty new about modding and i was scared to do a mistake.

Edited by vacuity615