Hidden Time Limit? - Crashing, Freezing over time

wtmc

Greetings,

I am experiencing a problem with Fallout: NV that may or may not be related to mods. After about 20 to 30 minutes of playtime, the game will either crash to desktop, freeze, or stop loading (while in a loading screen).

The version I have is the Fallout: NV Ultimate edition from Steam. I do have a number of mods installed, including "A World of Pain," "New Vegas Bounties 1 and 2," "Beware of Girl Type 3 female body replacer," and "Rust Town." It is unknown to me if any mods are related to the problem.

Any help you can offer in fixing this problem is much appreciated.

Regards,

wtmc

More than likely you have conflicting mods and you are getting crashes cos of it. Your performance/PC settings may not be optimal either. If you keep getting persistent crashes in a particular area or with modded content than you may want to look into you load order further.

• 4 months later...

I've been having a similar issue, except mine goes so far as to force me to reboot everything. The one consistent thing I've noticed is that, after each restart, there was a Steam update finishing on startup. Correlation? possibly. I just have no idea how to prevent that from happening