ohhhh! BEST IDEA EVER

kennyimpala

"The Series 600 (and possibly Series 700) were sheathed in a prosthetic rubber skin to aid in infiltration. To a learning computer like Skynet this at first may have seemed like an obvious choice. However, due to the ease with which they were spotted by the Resistance, Skynet opted to use living tissue or mimetic polyalloy on later models. "

This model should not be left out! You mentioned the blood one and one before that, but the rubber guy was kinda like the one that got skipped please find someway to include it I think it would be great to have a very complete mod when your spending all this time on it =)

http://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Portal:Terminators

Here is a wiki looks good and has pictures!! =p

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont make it so complicated.

I will make turn the following into terminator

-enclaves

-verty birds

-eden prime

-eye bot

-sentry bot

-mutants

for now....

t700 will be patrolling around, they will have a very high amount of health

and will be carrying miniguns, their weakness will be their accuracy

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4323/terminatormodels1.jpg

they will be hostile against any organic being

obviously your hand to hand skills wont be handy unless you are a robot

if you want to help, lets do it then

no time to loose as Im already working on it and I will be updating the meshes build by me here.

I will try to change some gun effects if I get the necessary help.

I will do the meshes however I have no idea how to attach them to bones or anything, I will need help with that

you will create your own story for now there won't be any quest

however just to let you know I will take unnecessary stuff out, and I will make it look more like the movie

all factions will turn against robotic being including raiders

some factions will be shopped of if possible, like rats scorpions, and all that crap that I never liked anyways.

will you remove the regular robots like the mr gutsy? I Hate them. I Hate all the regular robots in the game.

And will there be any of the tank terminators?

if you replace all the robots with terminators then when you see the outcasts they will have a terminator with them, like they reprogrammed them.

If you ever get some help...Im not a modder...get like the slaughterfish from oblivion (how the act and stay in the water) and make the terminator fishys

Guest deleted934561

Ok this is just a suggestion but instead of applying all this into the main game something that will be a lot harder to do try the DLC approach I added a request 2 days ago asking for someone to make a Atlantic City mod that works like the Pitt.

and much like that you could do the same taking advantage of the replicated man quest and create the area Commonwealth

and the things there that way you can make it slightly your own story and follow the movie

For example they are creating andriods for slavery they fight back one android plants a virus and boom skynet is born

you could use the enclave models but instead of changing everything in the whole game it would only change there in that area.

so your quest would be from ether the android in RC or Zimmer. Zimmer wants you to destroy the out of control machines and whats his name wants you to help the machines rise to power thus giving you 2 factions to choose from

I love the idea but copying from the movie exactly seems to boring and not very inventive

If your going to put in as much work into it that this is going to take then you should make it as unique and individual as possible and you could still follow the story on some way. but not total like you all been going on about .

I hope none of you think I'm picking on you in any way but this is my opinion if you are going to make a mod try to add individuality to it no a clone of something that's been done before (granted not in this game but there are games out there already that are exactly what your saying its called Terminator Salvation http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3169822

I would like to contribute if I can I'm good at making Small confined areas

and things like that but I suck at scripting and other mesh or code stuff

Here is a link of some of the things I've made http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry990359

im already working on it, its going to take some time, I already have the legs of a t700 done, mutant size, and yes, mr gusty and all that wanna be robot stuff id going to be removed with my personal stuff, as i said before I dont care if that is going to affect my rating, but my mod is going to be done as close as the story possible.

Ok this is just a suggestion but instead of applying all this into the main game something that will be a lot harder to do try the DLC approach I added a request 2 days ago asking for someone to make a Atlantic City mod that works like the Pitt.

Here is a link of some of the things I've made http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry990359

no thanks I m not trying to please anyone here now, if they like it good, if not, I dont care, Im going to bring something decent that they might like, whether they like it or not is they opinion..... I do no longer care about personal opinions, 9 ratings or 1 ratings, is up to them, Im just going to give them something that Im doing for myself, as I see people is never satisfied with anything, so enjoy what me and my team has to bring, and enjoy it while you can, Im not intending to bring something as perfect as possible, as people is very critical for stuff that is free.... therefore critisize all you want and give me a rating of 1 if you want.... I dont care im just going to share something that is meant for me, and my team, and is just 1 button away from my hand (in other wqords easily shared)

of yes, and this might be a questions that might pop out.... yes if it conflicts with anything i do not care, mr gutsy and all that crap is going to be removed, if that is going to affect anything in you little world, well look at it this way, just don't download my mod, I will wake it compatible with whatever I feel like making it compatible with.

*claps* This mod will be brilliant, pure perfection.

Besides, I would like to see my house bot as one of the terminators. = )

I would say that by removing all the robots in the game and putting them as TX's It really turns the game into a total conversion. So therefore "selling" the game as a mod isnt enough of a description, its turning into a total conversion. Some minor modifications you could make would be rename some of explinations of perks and if you possibly mod the gatling gun to be more like the one in the movie.

One more thing, make the bots with the tread into the TX tank bots. Im not sure if its a leveld list that determines where the bots are placed or what, but I would love to see the tank bots...if not then oh well...