ohhhh! BEST IDEA EVER

kennyimpala

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eden prime would be that bigazz robot that came up on the movie

I will do a lot of addons but for now I just want to focus on making face to face combats between robots and people which assambly the movie, no quest edits, that will come later as the team grows bigger, because I see no real interest from anyone to help me.....

like my uncle used to say if you don't do the job, nobody is going to do it.....

u are here by ur self in this world....

btw I will be posting what I got so far, I have been working about 3 hours on the leg of the terminator t700

he is going to be a little bigger of the size of the mutants,

maybe after experienced modders see the results of my work they might be a little interested.

all races will be edited to fit the movie

for now I wont make any special guns for now, I will only provide the t700 which will be the first robot to appear as a beta test.

we might run into a few problems because the leg is 10 times polyier than a regular mutant.......

but that might be solved..... at least is not as expensive in memory as the other model made by someone else.... which was wack anyways lol

robots like mr gutsy will be removed, eventually they might get replaced, but for no reason they will be a home appliance... that is just ridiculous, Im planing on having the chance to hack the robots once disabled, repaired, and join ur team.

also I will work on making skynet having a female voice.... that Im guessing there is a load of beautiful ladies from oblivion willing to make me that favor, and having its own dialog.......

planning I mean I don know how to do it, but I will ge tsomeone.

I will really encourage the option of having the oportunity of literally dying and being reconstructed by skynet.

the motorcycle terminators idk how we are going to do them, and what they are going to replace, but I will work on it eventually.

one thing I will do as an extra is replace all the cars with real trashed cars. no more wanabe 2060's century cars, cars are going to be regular models from ruined cars...

I will give you more feedback as time goes on

I don't know if this has been said yet but someone had created a terminator race, sooo you have one part of the mod done. just a thought....

The other terminator mod is more for the human looking terminators, the ones from the movie were not human lookin, cept for Arnold...so I guess you could borrow the t800 from them...(we are talking about cyber netic dawn right? and maybe some of them might help you)

ok this is not an update, but I do want to tell you guys that I will post this picture (no copyright violations, they belong to public domains)

so you can have an idea of how stuff will look.

the t600 is almost done I have completed all the parts from the belly down I will need an expert of 3ds max to help me put bones to it.

and also attach the proper nodes to the nif file

this pics are for my personal use to remind me what to do

and for other people to look at (in other words educational purposes)

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/endoskeletontop.jpg

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/t6003.jpg

http://mitarbeiter.dvd-forum.at/ronnie/kino-news/2009/terminatorsondermotivbig.jpg

http://photos3.pix.ie/83/16/8316445CF68E489CBA2180C509F742D8.jpg

here are more pics

http://forums.nightowlpro.com/lofiversion/...php/t32616.html

little preview of what I have so far, please consider that is no near done

please give me feedback on how it looks so far

I think the skull uggly

as far as the body it matches the picture so no problem there Im still wandering if someone wants to help me

the good thing about this model is that nothing is attached therefore it will be easy to attach nodes and bones

please someone help me, so we can make the process faster

is going to take me too long to finish all the models and do all the processes by my self.

ideas:

-the mod will be set in year 2018 and will have a different main quest

I will also delete all the irrelevant stuff, I do not care if this affects your feeling of combining fallout history with terminators, but I want to make something that will feel as more terminator themed as possible. I will remove the trashed cars and put some trasshed versions of real cars. eden prime will be that big robot I posted on there before, of course he will be completely edited

if you pass the main quest you will have the possibility of becoming someone like marcus (from movie salvation) but not necessarily him, you will be very powerful, but you will have very powerful enemies also.

-t600 will be very powerful, he will have 10 times the health of a mutant with very low chance of being cripled

his only weakness will be being considerably being stupid, and low in accuracy as he will be carring a minigun as a standard measure

maybe when somone comes with a dislocated-before death mod we can make robots chase you when they are cut in half.

t600 will have the option to call for backup when engaged in battle, they will come in vertibirds that looks like the ones from the movie, where an aditional 5 t600 will appear, and there will be random event where an eden prime will show up in a vertibird.

they will not be pushed by anything other than explossions, this means when you punch them is most likely that nothing is going to happen to them, unless u already passed the main quest and become a robot your self. they will be slow, they will not fleet and if shot in the back of the head they will go rallly.

the main quest will be destroying one of the skynet main HQs

Im thinking maybe we can add a redvision mod along with red vision vats so it looks kinda like terminator but this is not my field, so someone that knows this will have to help.

t600 just like any other robot will have a nuclear batery that you or them could throw which is obviously on impact going to have an effect imilar to that of a mininuke

t600 are around the size of a super mutant but you wont see them in groups of more than six

and very important point, I do not care, but many factions will be ripped off the game, like BOS, Enclave, outcasts, taloons and raiders. there will only be 4 factions, terminators, rebells, bandits and innocent people in order of ammount of people in the faction.

no more rad animals ( again I dont care if you like it or not) and of course this is going to affect the main quests that is why we are going to make our own sets of quest).

yes is a lot and probably the time we finish is going to be 2 years from now, but look at it this way people that is nice, and will give proper feedback will be beta testers, however I will not release the file until its done or I can no longer handle it, and give my position away.

-------O-------

said that the first non public release will be the t600 ingame, it will replace the super mutants,

there will be 3 kinds

regular

with clothes

with clothes and rubber skin (sligthly damaged)

currently I need help from someone that knows a lot of 3ds max

and niskope, or at least one of these.

very appreciated to you all

kenny

ps. btw the models I put on those pictures are not texture the finished job will look something like the pictures I have posted before.