Shingeki no Kyojin Mod - Attack on Titan Mod

HenryLeonheart

Hi

I had this idea for a mod relaled to this anime series, Shingeki no Kyojin.

Here's the sinopse of it:
"Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants.

Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a super giant that appears out of thin air. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind."

Basically my idea was to populate skyrim (I think this option is easier) or a custom map with giants/titans and we take the role of Eren and his friends (followers in-game) and kill every single one of them.

The giants attacks would be OHKO and we have to kill them without getting hit. (I know this can already happen)

Now what would be better would be to have attacks on the cities walls like in the anime and see what would happen.

Here are some episodes that are streamed so you can see for yourself what I'm talking about. http://www.animeram.com/shingeki-no-kyojin/

Feel free to comment and tell what you think of it.

Edited by HenryLeonheart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well, we can easily tweek the game.. just placing many giants in skyrim and increase their height..replace their current model into a nude male/female or even reedit some textures... but for the player.. well just a dual blade and increase jump.... but it might be better if someone really do that.. were we can move fast with strings..

• 2 weeks later...