Ai Assisted Animation - WIP

BotOwned

It's interesting how many interactions mods have come out since I started this thread a month ago.....very interesting indeed....guess it's just that time.

EDIT: That came out a little accusing...for that I apologise, I am sure it had nothing to do with this thread.

Edited by BotOwned

Well not all the mod are the same or use the same method, apart they cover different type of animations, it's better to have one single mod that work to more animations in the same way then have 100 mods that work for each animation.

Well not all the mod are the same or use the same method, apart they cover different type of animations, it's better to have one single mod that work to more animations in the same way then have 100 mods that work for each animation.

Entirely true and on that I wonder if the other authors would be willing to collaborate just on one interaction mod instead... hm (Not necessarily mine or any of their's but an entirely new project.) perhaps it's worth a try.

List looks nearly complete aside from book reading. Would it be possible to add a quick grab animation to when you're picking up objects? Even if the hand doesn't connect, the whole items appearing into your inventory is kind of saddening.

List looks nearly complete aside from book reading. Would it be possible to add a quick grab animation to when you're picking up objects? Even if the hand doesn't connect, the whole items appearing into your inventory is kind of saddening.

Oh no that was something I forgot to relist while I was typing it out thank you for reminding me it has been added.

As for Grabbing that was a concept I was working on in my own testing builds but more often then not I found it extremely annoying to work with, and so while i know how I can do it I won't add it yet.

Entirely true and on that I wonder if the other authors would be willing to collaborate just on one interaction mod instead... hm (Not necessarily mine or any of their's but an entirely new project.) perhaps it's worth a try.

Just make your own for now, show us your interaction overhaul mod, it'll be enough to convince a future collaboration, and make a nice publicity for it, don't waste your good work, this is just a suggest, again just like a month ago good luck ;)

Just make your own for now, show us your interaction overhaul mod, it'll be enough to convince a future collaboration, and make a nice publicity for it, don't waste your good work, this is just a suggest, again just like a month ago good luck :wink:

Oh of course, I was sort of thinking out loud... One shouldn't prowl the forums in the early hours of the morning :biggrin: .

Edited by BotOwned

EDIT: Revoked, Really need to stop impulse posting...

I am sort of debating if it's worth me continuing the mod and also able to follow through with long term support for the mod...

Edited by BotOwned