how to set load order and KEEP it

ghosen

How does one FORCE load order to what you want. BOSS changes my Load order to something stupid (other than the first ordering of recognized mods) and insists on changing it even with trial run selected, NMM lets me order my mods nicely once I get BOSS to do the heavy lifting on my basic mods, then Wyre screws it up EVERY time I load Wyre for rebuilding bash.

I want to set my load order in NMM and LOCK it hard so neither BOSS nor Wyre Bash can change it without unlocking it again.

you can't do what you want to do from what knowledge i have, unfortunately. but i do know an alternative.

go into nexus mod manager, on the left side, below the green check mark (provided you didn't change it) there should be symbol that looks like this

[]->

clicking it will open a small menu that will allow you to export the current load order to a text file or the clipboard (copy-hammerspace)

this will allow you to import it on a later date by clicking the ->[] (import load order button)

the text file it exports is a .txt, so you can add/remove plugins without dealing with wyre, NMM, or BOSS. (active programs are =1, inactive are =0)

• 3 months later...

Had no idea those arrows did anything until your post...Thank you so much!!

you can't do what you want to do from what knowledge i have, unfortunately. but i do know an alternative.

go into nexus mod manager, on the left side, below the green check mark (provided you didn't change it) there should be symbol that looks like this

[]->

clicking it will open a small menu that will allow you to export the current load order to a text file or the clipboard (copy-hammerspace)

this will allow you to import it on a later date by clicking the ->[] (import load order button)

the text file it exports is a .txt, so you can add/remove plugins without dealing with wyre, NMM, or BOSS. (active programs are =1, inactive are =0)

• 3 years later...