How to create merge patch? Not an option

Deltoran0

I have the latest version of FNVEdit, which i have used before

But i wanted to create a merge patch to merge two mods together

However i seem unable to create a merged patch, it simply is not an option

Am i doing something wrong or did they remove the feature?

I right click on the white space under all the .esm & .esp and i get these options and no merged patch option

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/c7y1e.png

Thanks for any help!

Apply a filter, and under "Other" in that context menu is the option to create a merged patch.

EDIT: IMO, you don't really even need one with that LO because it is soooo small lol :)

Apply a filter, and under "Other" in that context menu is the option to create a merged patch.

EDIT: IMO, you don't really even need one with that LO because it is soooo small lol :smile:

Thanks heaps!

haha, i actually do have a lot more mods than that, it was just that i wanted to combine just the two mods because often it would be one would work and the other would not, so i hope this fixes it!

Thanks again

EDIT: And indeed it did!

Edited by Deltoran0

Ah if you are looking to merge mods then you need FNVPlugin Utility. FNVedit doesn't auto-merge mods unfortunately, but a skilled user can merge mods in FNVedit. Be warned if you do decide to use FNVplugin to merge mods, only merge mods that don't have any other files dependent on them in the LO, and try not to merge any larger mods together. Small mods like the two in your pic should be fine, easy as cake :).