Republic of Dave = Repbulic of Player

DigitalEternal

Well, my name is Dave and thats my PC's name as well so when I got to the republic of Dave i initially thought it was going to be a place devoted to the PC, to my dismay its a bunch of folowers of the other Dave.

I think it would be really cool if you could become the leader of the republic of dave and the name of it would chance to Republic of 'Player Name'

Would also be nice if it had a couple more buildings, like a shop and a doctor, and possibl more women lol

Also your folowers could go there when their not with you

Anyways, thought it would be a neat idea

Yep, or you could even make it so that the player can enter what they want the placed to be called.

This is kinda coming from Baldur's Gate 2 where you get your own keep, I think it would be great.

Another idea would be to add a faux trading post that will generate you money over time, but im not certain if thats feasable

i actually played several times through that quest trying to figure out how to do just that... well... being such a charmer i just thought it might be possible to take part in the election not just as a mere...activist

I want my republic to have robots patroling the place, raiders fighting eachother in arenas, Dave hanging from the gallows, and hooker (would say the other word but not going to risk it) pits... o_O

Archived