heres a new one for ya... F1/F2 10mm Pistol?

OddballE8

Id love to see a somewhat decent 10mm pistol replacer...

the bethesda 10mm looks horrid.

of course the original 10mm pistol from either F1 or F2 would be preferable but im at the stage where almost anything will do (except real world weapons... takes me out of the moment so to speak)

of course the original 10mm pistol from either F1 or F2 would be preferable but im at the stage where almost anything will do (except real world weapons... takes me out of the moment so to speak)

Get back to your Silent Storm mod. The latest release is broke.

:)

You're the man, Oddball.

I must agree with Oddball, the 10mm in fallout 3 just doesn't really cut it. I'd love to see the old Colt 6520 from F1/2 brought back. The gun was actually an homage to the gun used by the main character in the Hard Boiled comics, and it was actually supposed to be a revolver - there's a pic of it on amazon here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1878574582...j=1#reader-page

The F1 pistol pic still has the revolver cylinder, and recreates the Hard Boiled gun quite faithfully. But I'm guessing the guy doing the stats hadn't seen the picture and made it a semi-automatic. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Get back to your Silent Storm mod. The latest release is broke.

:)

You're the man, Oddball.

heh, its not my mod thats broke, its the game...

seriously... i modded what the troops were wearing and the weapons damage changed?!?!?!?!

Archived