black riot gear armor

lordniti2

• 2 weeks later...

Uh..

Alright then. Since we're using an image I used and s***, anyone mind telling me how I can port the custom textures into Fallout itself?

Didn't use any resources out of the pic (or anywhere else), just colored it in gimp. I'm not sure what you mean by port to fallout, it's good to go. Did you mean for FO3, or ??

• 5 months later...

Uh..

Alright then. Since we're using an image I used and s***, anyone mind telling me how I can port the custom textures into Fallout itself?

Didn't use any resources out of the pic (or anywhere else), just colored it in gimp. I'm not sure what you mean by port to fallout, it's good to go. Did you mean for FO3, or ??

No I mean the OP picture. Unless everyone is kindve not paying attention to the text in it whatsoever. lol. Or my username for that matter

I'll just ask a friend then.

Reading just from the parts I'm quoting, it's not hard to see why devin thought you were talking about his work.

Anyway, you're gonna need access to the actual model and textures. In addition, you may have to reconvert the model to the .nif format and FNV skeleton as it appears that the creator of that outfit converted that outfit and then redid it to appear the way it is.

Uh..

No I mean the OP picture. Unless everyone is kindve not paying attention to the text in it whatsoever. lol. Or my username for that matter

I'll just ask a friend then.

• 10 months later...

Can I get the modder to create a version of the first recolor of the Riot gear with the eye-glow effect he did for the guy that made the request? I'd really appreciate it.

I'm sorry brother, I havn't had a chance to mod for a while......schedule is kind of wacked. Catch me when I start back up if I forget, and I'll try to do that for you.