My game keeps freezing can you help?

I just got the game and it keeps freezing and the only way to get out of the game is to use the task manager, it was freezing before i started modding it but since then ive installed fallout stutter remover and fallout large address aware to see if either of those would help, they didnt, im also using fose and fallout fake fullscreen, can anyone help?

If you have a CPU with multi-threading you'll have to limit it to 2 threads. In Fallout.ini under [General] change bUseThreadedAI=0 to bUseThreadedAI=1 and then add iNumHWThreads=2 beneath it.

I just got the game and it keeps freezing and the only way to get out of the game is to use the task manager, it was freezing before i started modding it but since then ive installed fallout stutter remover and fallout large address aware to see if either of those would help, they didnt, im also using fose and fallout fake fullscreen, can anyone help?

Try reducing the graphics settings a tad, start with 800x 600 and work your way up over time.

Kitty.

Mine will freeze up if I change the graphics settings and run an established saved game, how ever, I f I remove all saved games and start with a new one? then no more freeze. the game does try to use the GPU setting recorded in the saved game as well as everything else, it's the one thing most over look. You pile on graphics intense mods and this becomes more Evident to you. So, 1 single core removes that bug and the installer will set it to a single core. That leaves the graphics chipset you have, the desktop cards screen settings and last...the monitor may also be playing a role here too.

Kitty.