Screen is tinted green?

Alright, so basically here's the story: I downloaded FNV a few days back to do a modded playthrough, and after installing a few mods, I started a test game to see if everything was going swimmingly. And it was- for a while, anyway. About five minutes into the game, the screen suddenly became tinted green. It did not revert back until after I quit the game. Even then, it did not revert until I waited for a few minutes, then the screen started flickering from green to normal and after about a second, it stayed normal. I repeat: THE SCREEN STAYED TINTED GREEN FOR A WHILE EVEN AFTER I QUIT THE GAME. I tried it a few more times, just to be sure- it's always after a few minutes, and then it flickers and reverts once I quit the game and wait a little while. Here's where it gets even weirder: one of the times, I also decided to restart the PC after closing FNV. Well, guess what? When the PC turned back on, even before Windows 7 had loaded, the screen was tinted green.

Here are my questions:

1) What's causing this tint-thingy?

2) How do I fix it, at least a little bit?

3) Is anyone else in the world having the same problem?

4) Why does the monitor stay tinted, even after I close FNV and restart the computer, and only be fixed by time?

I'd be checking your GFX card if I were you. Also when HDMI cable go, these things can happen. Try a new HDMI cable if using one of those. If not keep playing with the GPU.

Technically you should start by playing another game that is unrelated to this one. FNV seemed to be the trigger. If the problem doesn't occur then it might not be related to hardware. Though it feels like a video card issue like they said above. There are quite a few hardware issues that will cause all kind of really weird things. So maybe that's the start. Answering questions.

1. Does it occur with other games

2. What kind of computer, an how old is it. Specs or anything you think would be helpful

3. Did you buy the game or did you steal it

4. Anything you think might help diagnose it

Technically you should start by playing another game that is unrelated to this one. FNV seemed to be the trigger. If the problem doesn't occur then it might not be related to hardware. Though it feels like a video card issue like they said above. There are quite a few hardware issues that will cause all kind of really weird things. So maybe that's the start. Answering questions.

1. Does it occur with other games

2. What kind of computer, an how old is it. Specs or anything you think would be helpful

3. Did you buy the game or did you steal it

4. Anything you think might help diagnose it

1. Does not occur with other games.

2. Windows 7, GTX 550 Ti, 6 months old, i5 3.4 GHz, 2 month old monitor, built it myself.

3. I bought the game on steam, I'm morally opposed to pirating.

4. I played the game a few months back and didn't have this problem. Also, I have all DLC, and the error occurs with both nevada skies and project reality.