Mute NPC

LoginToDownload

I'm using 1.2.404. I don't care so much about the lack of grunts anymore, since like you said I can just give them new dialogues. Some quick tests with VampireRace suggest that whatever the problem is, it's not esm-based. I'd just like to get a custom race saying dialogue so I can give them glowing eyes (without a cosmetic pack) later.

I'm using 1.2.404. I don't care so much about the lack of grunts anymore, since like you said I can just give them new dialogues. Some quick tests with VampireRace suggest that whatever the problem is, it's not esm-based. I'd just like to get a custom race saying dialogue so I can give them glowing eyes (without a cosmetic pack) later.

Within the race edit window, where it has boxes for race sounds, select something like Dremora. Change the NPC to that custom race you just changed. Accept the changes. Then check back on that NPC, look at their filtered dialogue. There should be a few topics listed under conversations for their grunts. If not, there's something wrong with that NPC or that race.

It doesn't have any grunts for combat or topics, but it does have some scattered "conversation" dialogues (mostly hellos and goodbyes) from Shivering Isles (One of which is specifically devoted to Thadon), and a Martin hello from MQ00. Imperial voices give the exact same batch of semi-nonsensical dialogues. Maybe it is a CS version thing...

It doesn't have any grunts for combat or topics, but it does have some scattered "conversation" dialogues (mostly hellos and goodbyes) from Shivering Isles (One of which is specifically devoted to Thadon), and a Martin hello from MQ00. Imperial voices give the exact same batch of semi-nonsensical dialogues. Maybe it is a CS version thing...

Can you clean the race and dialogue definitions from the package, or have an older one to start with? If I remember correctly, the 1.2 CS did occasionally start screwing up dialogues if you started changing too many things. Getting topics devoted to other NPCs simply should not be happening. If you can clean your plugin, try making a separate plugin for just the race.

I made one for you.

Seemed to work fine for me in 1.1

Archived