Star Wars Joins In

killerx243

The way I see it is the player is the toughest thing in the wastes (it's true if you can kill a deathclaw you can kill some stormtroopers, scince if you use enclave commander mod you can have a team of BoS to kill even just one trooper then you can pick up the weapons and just kill more) plus not having fear can be a major disadvantege (fear is what keeps you alive, fight or flight) and well the wastes are not supposed to get easier after the end of the game. Shure the lone wanderer is not indestructable but the skills you get from killing mutents, ghouls, crazed humans, make up for that plus with all lore star wars people's lack of gunpwder weapons and the stuff used to prevent those bullets. Any way I do not have any way to create this mod (hence why it's in this forum) on my own. My new pc doesn't like the Geck so much, I can however test and come up with ideas just fine, my old one which could use the geck doesn't work any more.

if you think the empire is bad. . .maybe you've never heard of a little institution called the imperium of man. . .would love to see a bunch of storm troopers come rolling in on dewbacks or some-such nad thinking they're all that then seeing a squad of space marines decimate an entire batallion. . .ooh im sorry that little fantasy had nothing to do with this topic. . .

while it's true that space marines are superior to stormtroopers, a squad of marines could NOT decimate an entire batalion of stormies, Stormies are stormtroopers are pretty much kasrkin with pulse rifles (those E-11s are on par with pulse rifles ), the main advantage the Marines have is the fact that they are genetically engineered, aside from that however.

A well trained marine squad could theoretically take out half a platoon of Stormtroopers tops, they would take casualties however,

Stormtroopers are in fact Superior to regular human soldiers, why do you think the best rebel soldiers were ex-stormtroopers? Stormtroopers are NOT all clones, they are indoctrinated to know no fear, they won't retreat for any reason other than tactical ones, they won't panic, hesitate or rush themselves. they have superior training (in some cases nearly 10 straight years of it) also, the comradery and brotherhood of the clones is considered an advantage morale wise, not a disadvantage.

Stormtroopers are only inferior to

elite Jedi

Genetically engineered super soldiers

veteran soldiers (such as Han Solo and Kyle Katarn)

century old warrior race members (such as Chewbacca)

and even among these Stormtroopers are a considerable threat, the only reason why they didn't kill Han, Luke, Leia, Chewie and in the case of Cloud city Lando, was because they had specific orders NOT to.

in any case, yeah, having it be not too lore friendly to star wars is your best bet, i'll still prolly play it, though i'm more looking forward to making my own TC of sorts ;)

. . .uh. hav you NOT read the lore or novels . . .a group of space marines are more than adequete enough to take an ENTIRE planet of heretics, GS cults and what have you. . .some puny clones in flak armor with repeating bb guns aint gonna be much of a prolem for the SM. . .especially remembering that Space Marines have to deal with psykers and chaos sorcerers. . .which lets face it even a jedi master would crumble against. . .

This wouldn't be such a task if Bethesda got lazy and made Fo3 basically a TC of Oblivion, but I think my new pc's problem with the geck is Vista's fault (it was the only way to get a 64 bit operating system unless I wanted to travel for it)

Archived